Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ttfn . . .

Your stay with us was brief, but we love you all the same
Its like you came, checked out the place and figured you didn't quite like it yet
Maybe the playground up there is more fun than the small little pool here
So to make you happy, we let you go, you playful little one ...
Have fun but know we miss you much so promise us you'll come back soon k!
Its amazing though what you've taught me in this short time.
That life is precious and that seriously, certain things are just not worth that much - like work
I'll work on that I promise. I'll work on prioritising my life and getting things in order.
Thanks for the lesson -I had to learn it the hard way.
So till we meet again, be good! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...