Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Alphabet Game

With the 1st trimester and all the discomfort it brings behind us, I think we're finally a little more settled in with the idea that our lives are about to change forever!!

We've since shared our joy with family and most of our close friends and colleagues. Their prayers and support makes us feel loved! My boss was especially happy for us and I'm really glad he was more concern for me than stressing over who will cover me in my absence. All this, with a less-nauseating me generally made us feel better and more confident of this pregnancy.

I've ditched my usual online shopping websites for sites like Zulily and Totsy. The hub's usual geeks websites have been replaced by reviews of prams and cots. Conversations of whether I should get my red soles now revolve around whether we should name the little pumpkin A or J (for a girl) or J or Z(for a boy). Its a refreshing change. We're enjoying the journey!

So little pumpkin is due end October. Dr C has made a guess on little pumpkin's gender and I'm inclined to trust his experienced judgement. But I shan't spoil the fun for everyone so early so have fun guessing! Suggestions on names are more than welcome and yes, it can be any other letter of the alphabet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...