Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spring is in the Air

After a year's hiatus - cos Jules was all but 2 months old when Chinese New Year came around last year - we found ourselves back to take in some of that Chinese New Year festivities with the little one in toll this year. 

Of course, she doesn't understand what Chinese New Year is, but I think she was just happy to be out with everyone on a Friday night and was rather fascinated by that long golden snake that lit up the streets of Chinatown! 

Here's some of my favourite shots from last evening's little excursion. 

Looking up at the golden snake
Outside the 年糕 shop
Trying to get her hands on those mandarins
I'm just glad I still do these things we my folks till today
The only thing that she recognised - a stall selling balloons
Hello Mr Snake
Us and or cheeky little monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...