Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Talking Points #4

Phrase of the week! "I want to ...."!  Our 21 month old Little Miss Chatterbox has taken to speaking more frequently in sentences of which her favourite has to be the "I want to ..." phrase.  

"I want to sleep", "I want to play, please", "I want to eat apple", "I want to sit", "I want to read, Piece (referring to the Missing Piece book which she's currently obsessed over)".  I still can't get over the fact that she's articulating her needs (or wants for that matter) so clearly now.  Hearing her actually speak proper words and sentences these days is such a milestone to celebrate I think and something we as parents are very proud of!  

Our little munch'kin is growing up so fast ... slow down Juju ... Mama still wants to savour your little baby days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...