Sunday, September 1, 2013

Letters to Julianne #27

Dearest Julianne, 

Oh hello there chatty little one!  Who is the little munch'kin who's now so totally talking her way through her day?  I've stopped keeping track of the new words you're saying cos I've lost count and also cos you've move on to speaking in full sentences - or sort of.  "I want ..." is clearly your favourite phrase.  No day is complete without your usual "I want to play, I want bread, I want Barney".  A close second is "Juju('s) ...".  We'll hear your "Juju('s) pants", "Juju('s) spoon", "Juju('s) book".   All very typical personality of a 2 year old - demanding ("I want") and self-centered ("Juju's).  Hopefully soon enough, we'll hear more "I will share".  

I'm a little disturbed that this throwing-a-tantrum business is getting more frequent of late and I really hope it's not a sign of what the Terrible Twos will bring.  Discipling you is harder than I thought it'll be which is why you end up getting your way most of the time.  Doesn't help that your Dada can't bring himself to discipline you either. 

Well August turned out to be a month of birthday parties!!  Yours very soon - in 2 months! We've decided we'll throw you a little party in school amongst your little friends - I think it'll all be very cute! 

Cheeky and sometimes naughty you may be, you are undeniably the sunshine of our lives.  Love you to the moon and back Jujubee!! Here's a peek of your August thru' instagram! 

Love, 
Mama





How much is the little girl at the window? 

Me: Juju, Once upon a time, there was a missing piece and it was not ...
Juju: "Happy"




Thrilled but the paper ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...