Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love Gift Box


Fairylovingcreations just turned 2 months old. Well I'm not making huge amounts of sales but I'm encouraged by the humble 11 sales I've made in the past 8 weeks! That's averaging a sale a week!! My creations have been going places. Since my very first order that went to a Seattle wedding, I've shipped to UK, Italy and even Ireland! My latest custom made order of my Love Gift Box was shipped off this morning and is finding its way to Massachusetts!

Fairylovingcreations was not meant to be a big profit making business and I never want it to. Its just an avenue for me to do something I enjoy and bless someone with my creations in return. Its just very gratifying to know that out of thousands of Etsy sellers, people notice my work and like them enough to want them at their weddings or us gifts for their loved ones.

And as type, I've just received a request for my wedding fan programs and placecards to grace a wedding in Palmerton - Pennsylvania!! . . . I leave you with my latest creation - My Love Gift Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...