Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30 Reasons Why I Love You . . .

I totally {heart} all the presents I received this birthday. There was that Tiff & Co ring from the hubs which I have been eyeing to replace my tarnished beyond redemption old ring. That lovely personalised pottery ring plate from my sis which I had wanted to carry our wedding rings last year but didn't get in the end cos my 4 year old page-boy's mum didn't trust her son enough to handle a fragile ring pillow and Love gift from my parents who believe at this age, ang pow was the best present.

Amongst all these great gifts, one present stood out and that was the handmade scrapbook card my dear sister took time to make for me while in the midst of her 'O' level exams. It was one present that no Tiff & Co will ever create, no Etsy seller could make and no amount of money could buy.

30 Reasons (for every year of my age) Why I Love You
30. You always smell nice
29. You're special
28. You know how to be crazy and mad
27. You still call me mei-chan when I'm 16
26. You love God so much
25. You feed me well
24. I look forward to dinners when you come home
23. Without knowing it, you teach me about life
22. You always give me the bigger slice of cake (not that you complain)
21. Your pasta!
20. You know how to screeaam!!!!
19. You buy me pretty clothes (even though I don't need them)
18. You laugh at my lame jokes
17. You respect me and my nonsense
16. You always talk to my friends like you're 16 too haha. I think that's cool
15. You're always concerned for me ... and I take it for granted
14. Your wedding made me cry cuz I felt I lost you
13. You know what love ...
12. Is all about
11. You make me laugh
10. You give and give and give and give oh and give
9. I know you'll forgive me for wasting one reason in #12. And this box too
8. You always give me treats
7. You're willing to listen
6. You're amazing
5. Its always fun with you
4. You make it a point to always come home just to remind us you love us
3. You teach me to be fit
2. You love me so much
1. You are everything a sister could ask for .... and so much more

I love my mei-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...