Thursday, November 5, 2009

Turning 30!

And so, with the blowing out of the candles and a bite into my favourite Pattisier cake, I turn 30!

But really, turning 30 ain't all that bad. I'm surrounded with so much love. I have parents who still think I'm a little gal (which isn't always a bad thing), a sister who thinks that at 30, I'm not too old to receive a birthday present (even though this being my 1st birthday married, I'm told I have to share my present with the hubs), a teenage sister who thinks that I'm still cool enough to go shopping with her for her prom dress, a beautiful niece who loves her pacifier the same way her yiyi loved hers 29 years ago and a husband who loved me when I was 26 and loves me even more today! Who loves not just me but the people around who mean the world to me!

To top it all, I've a God who thinks I'm worthy enough to be His jar of clay, storing up treasures within me so that others may know that this all-surpassing power I've been blessed with is from God and not myself.

I'm 30 and loving it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...