Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy @ Christmas!

All that caroling practices and late nights from the card making left me with a really bad throat yesterday! By the afternoon, I was running a high fever - on the day of caroling of all days! But I really didn't want to disappoint the CG so armed with whatever voice I had left, I led the CG to the two homes we were assigned to visit!

When you honour God, He honours you in return! My fever miraculously subsided as I was singing Hark the Herald Angels Sing at the first home. I could literally feel the heat lifted off my body! Praise God! We had a good time! I was really happy that Gideon found the time to join us, its been a year now since he left for PLMC but he knows this CG always welcomes him back! The hubs was our photographer and videographer for the night - if only he could tweak videos the way he does photos than I may consider putting up a clip of our singing!


Thank God I was well enough to get my baking done today! This year's Christmas creation for the colleagues - Chocolate muffin with Vanilla buttercream frosting! Finally got to use the stash of baking deco I got from London! The final product - a pretty sight to withhold and muffinlicious to the bite!!

Can't wait to celebrate Sophie's first Christmas with her! Stay tune for my Christmas posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...