Saturday, March 20, 2010

My weekend in bullets

  • Did work at 7am on a Saturday morning! - I'm officially crazy
  • Got my 1st Hep A + B shot
  • Treated my folks & sister to the best chirashizushi @ Yoshida! (although according to the younger Koh, the uni still can't compare to Japan's sushi-zanmai)
  • Got myself 3 pairs of leggings at Uniqlo's weekend 'Leggings Special'
  • Heard from the hubs the life story of our hairdresser! Apparently he's celebrating the 20th anniversary of his very special life this year in style - a holiday to New York & Vegas.
  • Was told that I have features that scream 'She's a Teochew ah niah'
  • Packed suitcase A for holiday to Ann Arbor & Chicago!!Yippeeee!!!
  • Packed suitcase B for work trip to NY, Pittsburgh, LA, San Fran & Seattle. Not so yippeee.
  • Curl up under my blankkie watching DVD on a rainy Saturday afternoon
  • Woke up at 6am on Sunday, this time for a nice 6km run
  • Celebrated YeYe's 87th Birthday! 7 children, 5 children in-laws, 17 grandchildren, 5 grandchildren in-laws and 7 great grandchildren. Definitely what they call 'hang fuk' in Cantonese! (translation: blessed and fortunate)
  • Vacuumed the car cos the hubs was too lazy to do it
  • Had home-cooked Teochew muay (read porridge with tua guay, fried fish and fried egg with chye poh) for dinner, the kind of comfort food after a weekend of feasting and before the next 1 month of what I imagine to be greasy American food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...