Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Baby J and I'm 25 weeks old!


Sharp chin - checked!
Pouting lips - checked!
Long fingers - checked!
High nose bridge - checked!

Her features scream she's our daughter and beautiful!

At 25 weeks, she's growing just like she should. Praise God! So precious are our monthly gynae visits where we get to catch a glimpse of her. Today, she was naughty and despite Dr C's nudging, simple refused to move that arm of hers so that we could get a better look. This was all she wanted to reveal as if saying, just wait for me to come out in about 100 days! Yap, 100 days, that's about the time from now to when our lives will change forever.

I still recall writing a blog post 100 days before our wedding, it has been beautiful since. Now 100 days before Baby J arrives, I know it'll be just as beautiful henceforth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...