Sunday, August 14, 2011

Favourite sounds

As I hit 29 weeks, Baby J's kicks and movements have been getting more forceful. Not that I'm complaining (yet) cos I truly enjoy her kicks even when they hurt - especially when she kicks me at the belly button area!

Its funny how she responses to the various noises though. It's like at 29 weeks, she already knows what she likes and what's on her no-no list. So after observing her for the past few weeks, here're what gets her dancing....
  • The water from the shower. She better like it as much when she takes her bathe in future!
  • Elmo's Ducks song
  • The worship band playing on Sundays
  • The sound from my mechanical toothbrush. Whenever I brush my teeth, she starts her dancing.
  • Her dada's voice - I think she's bored with mine. When she hears her dada's voice, its like her world is lighted up! I call him the guest star!
It's all happening very soon and we're clearly very excited as the day draws near. Watch this space as we start the count down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...