Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love box from Yiyi

Love box from Yiyi by pz.sher
Love box from Yiyi, a photo by pz.sher on Flickr.
Three years ago, my sister shipped back a love box - filled with our wedding favours, ribbons, wooden fans, brocade purse and ten thousand other stuff we got for our wedding. Now, fast forward three years and here's what we came home to yesterday!! A similar love box filled with all things baby carrying the Ann Arbor smell - specifically her house's basement - that made us all miss our time there last Christmas!
Other than the stuff I've been purchasing online over the past few months, my sis filled the box with precious hand-me-downs from Sophie that I'll love Baby J to have! Like her "pat pat animal' book that I remember her reading every night before she went to bed when she came home at 4 months, her "praise God" swimming costume that looked adorable on her and I hope will too on Baby J, her first mirror that tickled her so much, I'm sure it'll do the same for Baby J and the many books that Baby J will inherit hopefully with her cousin's intelligence as well!
And so we begin the count down!!! I think we're all set lest for the stroller and crib! That'll come later. Very excited and I'm just glad that far from home she may be, my sis can share in the excitement with us as well as she put this together for us!
Thanks Chets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...