Friday, October 19, 2012

Baby steps ....

At 11 months, 2 weeks and 4 days, Julianne decided that it was time to take her first baby steps in our giant world.  She has been cruising for a while now and started to take tentative steps a few weeks ago but they were just mere 1 or 2 steps so I didn't really consider that walking.  But today, after standing on her own without support and dancing enthusiastically to the Gangnam Style song, she somehow plucked up enough confidence to really walk.  By that I mean she took about 6 steps toward her Yiyi Sam, although it was the telephone she was more interested in.  

I am just so glad I didn't miss the moment and it was such an accomplishment on her part, I felt like a proud Mama.  I really did and couldn't help but tear a little.  Soon my baby isn't gonna be so baby anymore.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...