Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Papa's Day

Hello everyone, 

It has been a while since I last guest-stared here on Mama's blog.  Mama says I was too lor-sor the last time so she banned me from writing any more post.  But because today is a special day, she promised to let me invade her blog once more as long as I promise I'll finish my dinner later.  I haven't had my dinner (and haven't decided if I will finish it) but what do you know, I get to blog first! My Mama is lousy at this barter-trade business like that. 

Mama tells me today is Papa's day.  A special day to celebrate all the Papas in the world for the things they do which are often un..un...apprec...cciated (why can't you adults use simpler words?).  Mama says people always think Mamas sacrifice more than Papas (which she says it's true) but that doesn't mean Papas are not important. 

I have an awesome Papa.  He blows the best raspberries on my tummy, gives me all those little sweet treats when Mama isn't looking, reads me my favourite "Crocodile" book and lets me do the craziest thing on Por's Por's bed like somersaulting and sliding down grandma' pillow - much to Mama's disapproval!  Papa bathes me and my rubber duckie toys in my bath tub everyday and always changes my poppy diaper when he's home.  Simply put, he's best at making smelly things smell good again!  It's like magic.  My Papa loves me verrrry verrrry much.  And you know what is the best thing - he loves Mama verrrry verrry much too!! 

I love my Papa very much.  Mama tells me that when I grow up, I must find a man just like Papa.  I don't really know what that means but Mama says I will understand some day.  I gave my Papa lots of cuddles today and I hope you did too!! Here's me and my favourite boy in the world! 

To the best Papa in the whole wide world

Happy Papa's Day to my Papa!!! 

Till my next post!

Love, 
Juju    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...