Thursday, April 8, 2010

Home

After 18 hours of flying, a 4 hours transit and a plate of tuna sushi set and negitoro maki at Narita, we are finally home. The very first thing I consumed - a bottle of yakult from our ever stocked-up fridge. Came home to a chilled room, new linens and heated bathe - our helper Jess is the best!

Breakfast this morning was a packet of good old nasi lemak with otah. This is our default next day's breakfast after arriving home from a long trip! We are surprisingly doing very well coping with our jet-lag - Melatonin rocks! Managed to unpack, repack, slot in a quick touch up at the eye-lash bar, pick the younger neglected sister up from school, chomped on popiah for lunch and am now pampering my badly dried out skin with SKII moisturising mask. My skin is definitely not happy with the US and airplane air!

Come tomorrow, I brave myself for another 23 hours of flying and bad airplane food. Thank God for mothers with good connections at SQ - I managed to secure a emergency exit seat! I think I'm going to be terribly home-sick by the end of my 2 week work trip! New York City, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. im assuming as you read this, you're snug in your nice little new york hotel pining for home. ;) order room service, c'mon! you're missed too. we totally hv to meet before im the one jetting to nyc- sans comfy hotel room of coz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...