Monday, January 31, 2011

My last weekend of January

Here's how I spent the last weekend of January . . .
  1. Gave myself a pre CNY pamper at the eye lash bar
  2. Revamped my room. We got a new clothe stand, scented drawer liners and I doubled my wardrobe space with this ingenious conception - a double hang closet rod. The hubs no longer has to share his side of the wardrobe with me!
  3. Spring cleaned my room, threw out lots of stuff I've been hoarding all these years and packed aside clothes I haven't worn in the past year. There were some I really couldn't bear to throw so my cousin shall be inheriting them.
  4. Made our annual pilgrimage to Chinatown. The rain stayed away for a brief hour or so while we were there. Commercial as things have become, I still do look forward to joining in the festive mood year after year.
  5. Snuggled under the blankkie on a rainy Saturday with the hubs and finished all current episodes of Modern Family. The show is addictive and hilarious! I love Gloria!
  6. Busked at the thought of a long weekend cos I got to spend my Monday at Universal Studios on a division retreat instead of returning to work!
  7. Skyped with Sophie and watched her entertain us with her 'Jingle Bells' and 'Gong Xi Gong Xi' at the same time. (ya, she's a little behind time with her Christmas Carols!)
It was a relaxing weekend and I felt accomplished with my mini revamped room! You should see how I was showing it off to everyone - though dad wasn't impressed cos his wardrobe already came built in with the double hang rod 18 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. You should see how I was showing it off to everyone - though dad wasn't impressed cos his wardrobe already came built in with the double hang rod 18 years ago!

    HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...