Sunday, September 18, 2011

To Baby J with Love

To Baby J with Love by pz.sher
To Baby J with Love, a photo by pz.sher on Flickr.

With most of the items on my must-do-list-before-baby-J-comes crossed out, I decided it was time to work on a little something for our precious one.  It was between knitting her a sweater or doing a cross-stitch of her name.  In the end, I decided to go with something more familiar - cross stitch.  I remember working on something similar for my younger sis 18 years ago.  I also did one for the hubs some years back.  Little Sophie too had her share of Yiyi's love when I altered some wooden alphabets with cute lady bug patterned paper!  So of course Baby J wasn't gonna miss out on a love gift from Mama.  It's just that this Mama took 8 months to get started on Project Love.  With more time on my hands now that I'm clearing block leave and with my tummy getting so huge that all I want to do on weekends is laze at home, I figured it's a good time to keep myself occupied with putting this together for Baby J.  

I ain't very fast with this whole cross-stitch business.  4 hours yesterday and all I finished was what you see here.  We brilliantly gave our daughter a fairly long name so it looks like Project Love will take a while before we see the finished product.     

Stay tune to see the progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...