Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So this is what it means to stand?!

Watch me stand!
Hello everybody.  That's me, at 9 months, 1 week and 4 days old.  Gong Gong brought me out to the garden and decided to put me down on the grass.  And what'da ya know, the next thing I was doing, I was standing on my own two little feet! 

I like to stand, just like Papa and Mama.  And as you can see from my expression, I was mighty thrilled! So this is what standing feels like?  It is kinda cool! 

Mama says the next thing I'll do is this thing called walking.  I don't know how that feels although I think I've been doing a bit of it lately with my new push toy.  I'll check in again here on Mama's blog once I've mastered that trick. 

Till then, let me get back to this standing game! It is so fun!! 

Love,
Juju   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...