Friday, October 21, 2011

Apple Cheeks

Baby J @ 39 weeks by pz.sher
Baby J @ 39 weeks, a photo by pz.sher on Flickr.

We're at 39 weeks and clearly our daughter is still all comfy in there and not quite willing to come out just yet.  At today's gynae visit, we were told soon, next week likely so Baby J, please be good and come out soon.  You're already 3.2kg.  Get too big and Mama is going to have trouble getting you out.  

We got some really nice shots of her today and I think baby J looks alot like her cousin Sophie!  Dr C likes to make fun of her chubby cheeks.  He called them apple cheeks today.  I never thought my pre-pregnancy considerably small frame could carry a 3.2kg heavy baby with such chubbiness really.  

Its just a waiting game now.  I go to sleep every night wondering if this will be THE night ... everyone in the family is making a guess on when she'll arrive.  Dad and Sam have their bets on this weekend, the hubs think mid next week - which makes it my sister's birthday, while I have a nagging feeling she may go pass her expected due date.  Oh well, its anybody's guess.  

Stay tune! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...