Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nesting

Just in time for tea by pz.sher
Just in time for tea, a photo by pz.sher on Flickr.

I've officially started my leave.  No work till 1st March 2012!!! Woohoo!!!  Before Baby J arrives, this really is the best time to just have some "me-time".  Chill, laze and relax.  I'm trying really hard to be still - not quite something I'm accustomed to.  I did pretty well yesterday - watched Food Network, worked on my sewing and pretty much kept still at the couch all day in the cool rainy weather.  

But my stillness lasted only a day.  I just had to find something to do today.  So other than whipping up lunch, I decided Baby J and I could do with some baking fun!  So just in time for tea, we put together some bananas, illy ground espresso, choc chip and the usual flour, butter, sugar and eggs and 25 minutes later *ta-da*- banana espresso choc chip muffin!!  We just munched it down - moist and delicious to every bite!!!          

When Baby J is old enough, I think she's gonna enjoy baking adventures with Mama!!  Can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...