Saturday, December 29, 2012

My 2nd Christmas

Today with have a guest writer.  She just celebrated her 2nd Christmas and tells me she has lots to say about how that went for her.

**********

Hello everyone!

Merry Christmas!! I sure hope you had a really good time feasting, getting lots of presents and basking in your family love - just like how I pretty much spent my Christmas.  Mama says it was my 2nd Christmas but it feels like the 1st to me since I was all but 7 weeks old at my 1st Christmas last year and pretty much spent my Christmas eve bringing down the Japanese restaurant my parents brought me to for our Christmas eve dinner thinking that I would actually appreciate the tempura and chawamushi! 

This year's Christmas was way more cool! I got to dress up in pretty dresses, put on my dancing shoes and danced with my cousin Sophie, ripped off the many Christmas wrappers and got to keep the many presents that laid underneath and saw my many other baby cousins, yiyis and uncles, grandaunts and granduncles.  I went around giving people Christmas smiles and waves cos Mama says that's what we do at Christmas - Give.  And since I don't know how to buy presents, you people just have to make do with my sweet Christmas smile.  

I really was very happy over Christmas.  It was like Melbourne holiday Part 2.  I think I enjoyed myself too much that I'm now down with a mild cold.  All Mama's fault - she gave me one too many Ribena treats over the holiday season!  They were really yummy sweet though! 

Ok, got to go.  Mama says I am very lor-so - write too much.  Anyway, did you know my Papa loves taking photos.  So here's me at my 2nd Christmas.  I hope you had a blast! 

Mama says if I'm good, she'll let me guest-star n her blog again.  Till then, have a fabulous end to your 2012 and I'll see you in 2013!! 

Ta-ta for now! 

Lots of wet kisses,
Julianne

My 2nd Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...