Saturday, December 31, 2011

His Grace . . .

Two hours to the end of 2011 and to what has been an extraordinary year for me.  

On my left, I have my precious daughter sleeping soundly in her crib.  On my right, my dearest husband, happily surfing the internet.  Outside of our room, my little niece is being tucked into bed by my sister while my parents are in their room, one sipping his limited edition Glenfiddich, the other watching some taiwanese drama.  The younger sis, on her way to Watchnight service with a special friend in whom she found both love and God. 

We've all been blessed, in our own little ways.  2011 has been good and because I've only one hour to catch a quick nap before my darling daughter awakes, reflections of my extraordinary year will come in a later post. 

Thanking God for my 2011 that was filled with nothing but His amazing Grace and looking forward to my 2012 with Him walking ahead of me. 

Blessed 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...