Friday, December 9, 2011

Time Out

This morning at 7am, out of exhaustion from looking after Julianne last night, I drove the car out for the first time in 2 months - just me, myself and I, let the windows down and breathed the 7am fresh air, went to the market to get breakfast for the family and finally saw human activities not related to milk, pooping or babies.  

It felt really good.  Really really good. 

Before I left, I told the hubs to take care of Jules.  Guess what greeted me when I came home from my short 15 minutes getaway?  The entire family - Gong Gong, Por Por and Papa - waiting for me in the living room downstairs with Julianne on her gym mat.  It was a funny sight.  As if they couldn't wait to return my darling fussy daughter to me.    

Oh well, 15 minutes better than nothing and then we start the whole nursing, pooping, rocking and singing all over again.  

This everyone is my beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...